When greeting someone a smile can mean a lot especially when going to an important event.
However, there are things you may need to think about before going to a consultation regarding teeth whitening and these are some questions which you may be asked:
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why (not)?
- How long have you wanted to do this?
- What do you hope we can achieve cosmetically?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
After being able to answer these questions you can visit a practice or book a consultation for teeth whitening.
Spray tan – 1 month before
If this is your first ever spray tan, we suggest a month in advanced as this will allow you to experiment with shade and will give you information about how long it will last. Before the spray tan, make sure you exfoliate a few days before ensuring that the colour goes on smoothly. Click here to book.
Contact us if you need more information about standing out in a crowd!