It’s all about the experience
Lilley & Gillie Hospitality Download Brochure>
Lilley & Gillie Hospitality is the one of the UK’s leading event management companies, specializing in providing hospitality services at events around the world.
With over 25 years’ experience, Lilley & Gillie has built up an unrivalled reputation for quality, reliability and integrity in providing event management services. You can rest assured that your events will be properly planned and professionally managed.
There is no substitute for experience.
Creating a truly memorable event is about dotting i’s and crossing t’s. This way everything runs smoothly and the experience matches your corporate goals. Our extensive industry knowledge, events expertise and record of success ensures that everything runs exactly as it should.
We offer a range of solutions to meet your every corporate event need, from ‘one-off’ corporate functions to access to a ‘must see’ new show or sporting event’.
Our role is not simply to ‘take your order’ and then place your business with others. We’ll work with you right from the initial enquiry to ensure you get the solution you want.
Lilley & Gillie offers:
- A proven track record of delivering memorable event experiences
- Unrivalled experience and market knowledge
- A ‘benchmark’ of quality of service
- Delivery on time, on budget and exceeding expectations
- A ‘total care’ service, pre, post and during your event
- Genuine passion to deliver successful events
- Financial Security
As a founder member of the Corporate Event Association (formerly the Corporate Hospitality Association), the UK’s primary industry body for corporate hospitality – and having provided two past chairmen, the company has continued to be at the forefront of the industry development – continually striving for higher standards and levels of service.
The company has a blue chip client base of regular hospitality buyers, from a myriad of industry sectors. By operating an account management principle the company has developed long standing relationships with a number of key clients.
Lilley & Gillie offers these clients access to a comprehensive range of events from sporting through to cultural, internationally as well as nationally – in some cases as a nominated official provider, or alternatively through pre-purchasing significant allocation of hospitality packages.
Current and recent appointments include:
- Rugby World Cup 2007 – Official Corporate Hospitality Agent
- ICC Cricket World Cup 2007 – Official Hospitality Sales Agent
- Clipper Round The World Yacht Race 2005 – 2006 – exclusive official hospitality provider
- The 2006 Ryder Cup – approved sales agent
- The 2006 FIFA World Cup – officially approved sales agent
- International rugby at Twickenham, approved sales agent for Twickenham Experience Limited
- Cheltenham – National Hunt Festival
- The F.A. Cup Final and England international matches – approved agent of the Football Association
- Cricket – The Ashes Series, England v Australia, allocations at Lord’s and The Oval
- Cirque du Soleil – official hospitality agent, Saltibanco 2005 (Manchester and Birmingham)
- The Rugby World Cup 1999 & 2003, – official hospitality agent
- Heineken European Cup 2000-2002, official hospitality agent
- Rugby League World Cup 2000 – management of hospitality programme
- The Millennium Dome – official hospitality partner
Major Event Experience
Lilley & Gillie was a partner in the organisation that sold and operated the official corporate hospitality programme for the 1999 and 2003 Rugby World Cups. In 1999 as part of a consortium of agencies, Lilley & Gillie provided the Chairman of the Central Operations Executive, which had specific responsibility for the fulfilment of all hospitality provided including 6000 covers at the Final itself.
In 2003, as a joint venture with Sodexho Prestige, Lilley & Gillie were responsible for the central co-ordination of the official hospitality programme., with Dr. Chris Bruton (Lilley & Gillie director) acting as Chief Executive based in Sydney, and overseeing in excess of 53,000 hospitality packages across 11 stadia.
Following the success of the company’s involvement in the 1999 and 2003 Rugby World Cup, Hospitality in Partnership was created as a vehicle to offer rights holders, event organisers and governing bodies, the benefit of their expertise in maximising the standards of delivery and financial returns from the provision of hospitality to both sponsors and non-sponsor corporate clients.
The company was appointed by Clipper Ventures, the owners of The Clipper Round The World Yacht Race 2005-2006, as their official hospitality provider. This is a worldwide appointment offering shore based and ‘on board’ hospitality opportunities at stopovers around the world.
The company is currently tendering for a number of other projects, and has recently been appointed to operate the official hospitality programme for ICC Cricket World Cup 2007 in the West Indies.