Cricket at The Rose Bowl – Cavendish Hospitality
Lilley & Gillie
Cricket at The Rose Bowl
Thursday 15 June 2006 – Tuesday 05 September 2006
Information and prices
The Rose Bowl in Southampton witnessed a historic victory last
season as England thrashed Australia in the country’s inaugural
Twenty20 International at the ground last June.
In 2006 you can watch England take on Sri Lanka in a Twenty20
format match and Pakistan in a floodlit one day International at
The magnificent Rose Bowl Stadium.
|15th June 2006||England v Sri Lanka
|£309 + VAT|
|5th September 2006||England v Pakistan
(Floodlit ODI 50 Over)
|£309 + VAT|
The Hampshire Suite
The hospitality takes place in the Hampshire suite situated
inside The Rose Bowl Stadium, with stunning views of the pitch.
Your Hampshire Suite Package will include:
- Reservation in the Hampshire Suite overlooking the pitch
- Car parking on site (based on 1 pass for every 4 guests)
- Delicious 4-course lunch accompanied with wine
- Complimentary bar (excluding champagne)
- Afternoon tea served with sandwiches, scones, cream &
- Light buffet served after the match
- Reserved seats immediately in front of the Suite with great
views of all the action
- Matchday Programme
- Experienced Event Manager in attendance
Let us turn our experience into your experience.