Lilley & Gillie
HSBC World Matchplay
Thursday 14 September 2006 – Sunday 17 September 2006
Information and prices
The HSBC World Match Play has provided plenty of action in its
The Championship features 16 of the World’s top golfers.
Qualification will again be through the HSBC Major Championship
Ranking, HSBC European Rankings and The European Tour Order of
Merit with the winner claiming the worlds’ richest first
prize of £1 million.
They will contest the first round on Thursday with the 8 winners
progressing to Friday’s Quarter finals. The semi-finals will
of course be played on Saturday, culminating with Sunday’s
final. All matches will be contested over 36 holes of Match
Play resulting in a full day’s action.
Tiger Woods, World No.1 and winner of the 2006 Buick
Invitational, Ford Championship at Doral and the Dubai Desert
Classic, has confirmed he will play in the 2006 HSBC World Match
Play Championship at Wentworth Club,
|Cost per person
|Thursday 14th September 2006
|£435 + VAT
|Friday 15th September 2006
|£435 + VAT
|Saturday 16th September 2006
|£275 + VAT
|Sunday 17th September 2006
|£245 + VAT
The 18th Green Viewing Pavilions
Exclusive private chalets are available for a minimum of 24 guests
overlooking the West Course’s famous finishing hole equipped
with private viewing balconies.
The World Match Play Club Restaurant
A superb facility overlooking the 18th Green – a stylish yet
informal base for the day with private tables for between 8-12
guests and shared facilities for smaller numbers.
Your hospitality package includes:
- Exclusive VIP admission to the Wentworth Club Estate
- VIP car parking (one per two guests)
- Full use of the 18th Green Private Pavilion or The World Match
Play Club Restaurant with closed circuit television and balcony
- Freshly ground coffee and bacon ciabattas on arrival
- Full waitress complimentary bar throughout the day (excluding
- Delicious 3 course hot luncheon served with wine
- Traditional afternoon tea
- Official souvenir programme and draw sheet
- Corporate identity for suite holders on the sponsors board
prominently displayed in the public concourse area and at the
entrance to the hospitality facilities.
- Opportunity to purchase official HSBC World Matchplay
- Experienced Event Manager in attendance throughout the
Let us turn our experience into your experience.