Lilley & Gillie, over 25 years experience of corporate hospitality and event management
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat
Wednesday 20 August 2008 – Saturday 10 January 2009
Introduction and prices
With a crash of drums and a flash of light Joseph returns to the
West End in his dazzling coat of many colours.
In a new staging of the record breaking 1990s London Palladium
production Tim Rice and Andrew Lloyd Webber’s family classic is
ready to please a whole new generation.
This colourful retelling of the biblical story about Joseph, his
uncanny abilities and his designer coat sings out to young and old
alike with a score which is wall to wall hits – including Close
Every Door and Any Dream Will Do.
|Date||Cost per person|
|Aug 08 – Jan 09||£199 + VAT|
* Prices are subject to availability at time of booking.
Pre or post show dinner is an optional extra. Please contact a
member of our sales team on 020 8567 3530 for more information.
Your package will include:
– Best Seat in the House for Joseph
– Exclusive Hospitality Area or Suite Welcome Glass of
Champagne on Arrival
– Complimentary Bar serving Wine, Beer and soft drinks
– Substantial canapés served pre show and during the
– A Programme per Guest
– A Professional Host in attendance throughout the
– VIP Wallet sent out in advance complete with tickets and
Performed in-the-round, in English
It’s 1962 and big hair is in
SPAMALOT – the new musical
Dinner and a musical
Jeff Wayne’s Musical Version of The War of the Worlds
London, the best Theatreland in Europe