Summer Swing at Kew
Tuesday 11 July 2006 – Saturday 15 July 2006
Introduction and prices
The legendary atmosphere, sensational summer music and stunning backdrop of the Temperate House make Summer Swing at Kew the place to party with friends.
|Dates||Facility options||Cost per person|
|Tuesday 11 July||Jools Holland and His Rhythm & Blues Orchestra||£299 + VAT|
|Wednesday 12 July||Dancing in the Streets – Spectacular celebration of Motown||£229 +VAT|
|Thursday 13 July||The Counterfeit Stones & Killer Queen||£219 + VAT|
|Friday 14 July||Eliades Ochoa – Star of the Buena Vista Club with Buena Fe (support)||£229 + VAT|
|Saturday 15 July||Jools Holland and His Rhythm & Blues Orchestra||£299 + VAT|
Option 1: The Kew Club
No number is too few for a reservation within this restaurant facility and private tables can be guaranteed for 10 guests. Smaller parties can be accommodated on shared tables.
Option 2: The Kew Pavilions
These private pavilions with shared gardens offer excellent access to the stage. Kew Pavilions are available for a minimum of 30 guests.
Both Hospitality Packages will include:
- Admission to Summer Swing at Kew
- Reservation within the Kew Club or Kew Pavilion for a minimum of 30 guests
- Concert programme (one per guest)
- Champagne and canapes reception
- Pre-show first class dinner
- Fine wines, coffee, port & brandy
- Complimentary bar throughout the evening (excluding Champagne)
- Access to the Hospitality garden area with views of the stage
- Guest wallet to include the evening’s itinerary and information
- Experienced Event Manager in attendance
Great music in famous setting.
Cathcart Spring Proms 2007
A Military spectacular
Top acts in a beautiful setting
Culture by the river
Legendary atmosphere and sensational music
A unique setting for summer concerts